Ulduar 10m Speedrun Rules
The below requirements are needed to get a Complete Raid ranking for Ulduar 10 man, which includes Boss Fight, Boss/Trash, and Speed rankings.
All bosses are required for a complete raid. It is recommended to have multiple people combat logging in case of disconnects, releases, and general bugs.
There is a 1-minute time penalty per character swap.
Instead of having 'Without Skips' and 'With Skips' categories, we have implemented a time penalty for missed trash mob requirements.
If a raid partly misses the trash requirements it will face a time penalty, which is 300s / [mob type count] for each missed mob.
You need to kill 10 bears in a raid, but you only killed 9. That means your complete raid time gets a time penalty of 300s/10 = 30s. If you only killed 8 bears then 60s get added to the complete raid time and so on.
Every missed hardmode 'point' counts as a 2 minute penalty. Normal mode is default worth 1 point, and max level hardmodes are worth 5 points, so missing that would be an 8 minute penalty.
Note: Hodir is exempt from this.
Flame Leviathan - 2 minute penalty per missing tower, so not doing 4 Towers is an 8 minute penalty.
XT-002 - 8 minute penalty from not doing Hardmode
Assembly of Iron - This has 3 difficulties. Stormcaller last gives 1 point, Runemaster last gives 3 points, Steelbreaker last gives 5 points. This means Stormcaller last gives 8 minute penalty, Runemaster last gives 4 minute penalty.
Thorim - Normal Thorim is 1 point, Hardmode is 5 points, so non-HM Thorim is an 8 minute penalty.
Freya - Freya has 4 difficulties, 3 trees is the hardest HM and gives 5 points.
Freya 0 trees is 1 point = 8 minute penalty.
1 tree is 3 points = 4 minute penalty
2 trees is 4 points = 2 minute penalty.
Mimiron - Normal Mimiron is 1 point, Hardmode is 5 points, so non-HM Mimiron is an 8 minute penalty.
General Vezax - Normal Vezax is 1 point, Hardmode is 5 points, so non-HM Vezax is an 8 minute penalty.
Yogg-Saron - Yogg-Saron has 5 difficulties. 0 Lights give 5 points. Non-0 Lights Yogg gives an extra 2 minutes penalty also.
Yogg4 Lights = 10 minutes penalty
Yogg3 Lights = 8 minutes penalty
Yogg2 Lights = 6 minutes penalty
Yogg1 Light = 4 minute penalty
Start and End Point
The speedrun starts with the death of the below mob:
- Flame Leviathan
This means the time spent fighting Flame Leviathan is subtracted from the complete raid speed.
The run ends with defeating Yogg'Saron or Algalon (whichever is last). You cannot validate your run by killing trash after all bosses are defeated, as only the final bosses are valid endpoints.
This is the first draft of the trash requirements for Ulduar. Join us on Discord to discuss.
- 2 Molten Colossus (ID: 34069)
- 2 Forge Construct (ID: 34085)
- 2 Magma Rager (ID: 34086)
- 3 Chamber Overseer (ID: 34197)
- 2 Hardened Iron Golem (ID: 34190)
- 2 Iron Mender (ID: 34198)
- 2 Champion of Hodir (ID: 34133)
- 3 Winter Revenant (ID: 34134)
- 9 Winter Rumbler (ID: 34135)
- 2 Lightning Charged Iron Dwarf (ID: 34199)
- 2 Rune Etched Sentry (ID: 34196)
- 8 Storm Tempered Keeper (ID: 33699,33722)
- 2 Dark Rune Ravager (ID: 33755)
- 2 Dark Rune Thunderer (ID: 33754)
- 20 Forest Swarmer (ID: 33431)
- 2 Guardian Lasher (ID: 33430)
- 1 Guardian of Life (ID: 33528)
- 1 Ironroot Lasher (ID: 33526)
- 1 Mangrove Ent (ID: 33525)
- 1 Nature's Blade (ID: 33527)
- 3 Faceless Horror (ID: 33772)
- 4 Twilight Adherent (ID: 33818)
- 5 Twilight Frost Mage (ID: 33819)
- 4 Twilight Guardian (ID: 33822)
- 3 Twilight Pyromancer (ID: 33820)
- 2 Twilight Shadowblade (ID: 33824)
- 1 Twilight Slayer (ID: 33823)
Maps are still a work in progress.
WeakAura for tracking requirements in-game by Shariva.
Validation Spreadsheet - to validate your runs by Shariva.
We are always happy to hear your feedback or discuss topics on Discord. Join us to help shape and improve the speedrun requirements.